Have You Been Injured? We Can Help You
Accidents can affect many areas of our lives, from our capacity to work to the enjoyment of daily activities. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, you have legal rights. We are here to protect them while you recover from your injuries.
At Trial Attorneys Texas, we have been focused on providing legal assistance to our injured clients throughout Texas since 1998. When we represent clients, our goal is to maximize their compensation. If needed, we take cases to trial to hold the liable parties accountable.
A “personal injury” is whenever someone is hurt physically, emotionally, or financially as a result of someone else’s actions. Most people think of personal injury lawyers as people who represent clients in car wrecks. At Trial Attorneys Texas, we do so much more!
We are committed to delivering the best possible result for you and your family.
Our extensive experience includes representing a myriad of clients in:
- Automobile, Motorcycle, and Pedestrian Accidentsincluding seatbelt or rollover failures
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Sexual Abuse Claims
- Significant Workplace injuries, including those causing Death
- Wrongful actions by your own insurance company, like wrongful denials of claims, undervaluing claims for injury or property damage, and failure to make prompt payment [these are called “first-party” insurance claims because the injured party has a direct relationship with the insurance company that is refusing to pay].
- Toxic Exposure
- Improper Burial
- Dram Shop and Social Host Liability, where an accident was caused by a party being “overserved” alcohol or drugs, or when the intoxicated or high individual was underaged.
Experienced, Compassionate Legal Support
After more than two decades of helping our clients recover compensation and seek justice, we know that each case is different and deserves personalized attention. We develop strategies and solutions based on the circumstances and facts of your accident, in line with your needs and expectations.
- We can help you file your initial insurance claim: After an accident, we can assist with the required paperwork and initial communication with your insurance company.
- We have a full battery of expert investigators to help evaluate your case and preserve evidence: where required, we can have an investigator at the scene of your injury within hours to document important aspects of the claim.
- We know the right experts to present your case: in the event your case is complex enough to require an expert witness to present your case properly
- We know the right experts to present your case: in the event your case is complex enough to require an expert witness to present your case properly for settlement or trial, we are affiliated with experts in just about every field you might need including accident reconstruction, evaluation of product failures, medical opinions and evaluation, OSHA and other code compliance, loss of earning capacity, future needs including life care plans, etc.
- We can facilitate some aspects of your medical care: if you are having difficulty obtaining healthcare for your injuries, our relationships with healthcare providers may allow us to assist you in obtaining treatment without prepayment. We can also direct you to providers who are “patient advocates,” meaning that they take your injuries seriously!
- We are experienced negotiators: Dealing with an insurance representative can be intimidating if you do not have an experienced lawyer. Insurance companies often push to accept a settlement below what is deserved.
- We will help you seek justice: We will build a solid case and discuss your legal options. Ultimately, if necessary, we will try your case.
Contact Us For More Information
Our lawyers have more than 50 combined years of experience in personal injury. Our lead attorney, Jay English, has been certified in personal injury law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1998 and has tried more than fifty cases to a jury verdict with excellent results. Call our experienced legal professionals at Trial Attorneys Texas for a case evaluation today.